Tofu and Buckwheat/Soba Noodle Soup (Vegan)
Rainy day soup!
- 40 fl oz V8 – spicy hot or regular
- 1 package (14 oz/397 g) extra firm organic tofu – crumble into pieces
- 1/2 bunch cilantro – finely cut
- 1/3 cup broken buckwheat noodles
- 1 tsp MTR Rasam powder
- 1 tbsp ginger juice or 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Bring V8, tofu, ginger juice and garlic salt to a boil in a 4 qt pot on medium heat.
- Reduce heat to simmer; add buckwheat noodles and rasam powder for few minutes.
- Just before serving add the sesame oil and cilantro.
- Enjoy as is!