Sometimes my family needs a break from Indian cooking and pasta can never go wrong… fast, easy and tasty!
- 500g (17.6 oz) of Radiatori pasta or any shaped pasta – follow instructions on the package, don’t over cook!
- 3 cups of cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 2 cups of canned olives cut in halves
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb., 8 0z (861g) of fresh mozzarella cubed
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 red or white onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes julienne cut
- 1/4 cup of pesto sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 to 3 stems of fresh basil
Cooking Pasta: Drop Radiatori pasta in boiling water and cook for 15-20 minutes. Then strain water and set the cooked Radiatori aside.
Adding Fresh Pasta Sauce: Heat olive oil on medium heat, add butter then onion and garlic until golden. Followed by sun dried tomatoes and pesto sauce; red chili and black pepper; Italian seasoning and both salts. Add the cooked Radiatori and stir evenly then add the 2 cheeses and olive halves. Stir for few minutes. Turn of heat and add the cherry tomatoes and basil. Serve!