Pizza! This recipe is the taste of two worlds–India and Italy!
- 1 block paneer grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1/4 finely grated cheddar
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1 seeded jalapeno finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato (not immersed in oil) finely chopped
- 1 tsp chile flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp oregano
- Few fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or salt to taste
- 1/3 cup tomato soup powder
- Mix all ingredients and make balls
- 4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
Make soft dough and follow instructions of the potato paratha. Your choice to make thin or thick and or crispy or soft.
Garnish with grated fresh mozzarella and basil on the pan or microwave for 3o sec.